- Where The Rich And Famous Go For Addiction Treatment
- 11 Intriguing Reasons To Give Talk Therapy A Try
- Why The Brains of High-Powered People Might Be More Prone to Addiction
- 7 Bad Habits That Stymie Success
- Robin Williams And The Dark Side Of The Comedic Mind
- The 5 Top Treatment Centers in the World
- The Top 10 Celebrity Therapists in Los Angeles
- Richard Taite, Cliffside Malibu Founder and CEO, discusses addiction and changing behavior for good in Psychology Today
New York Times
Wall Street Journal
- Can a Book End Addiction for Good?
- We Are Having the Wrong Conversation About Robin Williams
- Does Miley Cyrus’ Song Set a Bad Example?
- A Helping Hand for Military Veterans
- Why Recognizing Addiction Recovery Month Matters
Raycom News Network
Your Teen Magazine
- Founder and CEO, Cliffside Malibu Co-Author of the best-selling book: Ending Addiction For Good
- Addiction expert surprised more celebrities haven’t died from heroin
- Justin Bieber caught boozing underage: Who is to blame?
After Party Chat
- Genes Only Tell Part of The Addiction Story
- Can We Stop Our Veterans From Killing Themselves?
- Retired Football Players To The NFL: Stop Getting Us Hooked On Painkillers
- Anxiety and Addiction Part 1: Anxiety Is One Cause of Substance Abuse
- Anxiety and Addiction Part 2: Evidence-Based Treatments
Life & Style
Malibu Surfside News
New You Magazine
Culture Counter Magazine
In Touch Magazine
- Cliffside Malibu’s Book Ending Addiction for Good Featured in In Touch Magazine
- Fear for Zac’s Life; Back on Drugs
- Addiction Experts Weigh in on Cory Monteith’s Death: Patients Need Longer in Rehab to Successfully Overcome Their Demons
Monsters & Critics
- ‘Molly’ culture can kill; addiction expert on two deaths at rave
- Lamar Odom’s alleged off-season drug use seen more often than not, says addiction specialist
- MTV VMA Gift Bags special swag item may save lives this year
- Michael Jackson’s Naltrexone revelation in trial, expert weighs in
- Cory Monteith Overdose: Didn’t Need to Happen Says Expert
- Cory Monteith’s shock death, investigation on cause begins today
- Cliffside Malibu Founder Praises Repeal of DOMA
- Lisa Robin Kelly Arrested for Alleged DUI
- Cliffside Malibu – Concern for Paris Jackson escalates as trial continues
- Ending Addiction for Good: A Step-by-Step Guide to Wellness
Allie is Wired
Beverly Hills Courier
Richard Taite Discusses Heroin and Ending Addiction For Good on Fox 11 Los Angeles
Richard Taite Discusses Heroin and Actor Cory Monteith on Fox 11 Los Angeles
Richard Taite Discusses Malibu Rehab Centers on Entertainment Tonight
Richard Taite Discusses Malibu Rehab Centers on KPCC, Southern California NPR
Cliffside Malibu’s Dr. Damon Raskin on “Good Morning America” discussing Amanda Bynes
Good Morning America: Malibu Treatment Facilities, Cliffside Malibu
Cliffside Malibu on The Today Show
Cliffside Malibu Dr Damon Raskin on Katie Couric
Death Of Robin Williams Raises Awareness Of Depression
KTLA segment on Prescription Drug Abuse featuring Cliffside Malibu
Richard Taite on FOX11 Ending Addiction for Good
CBS This Morning Segment on Miley Cyrus, with Cliffside Malibu Comments
FOX 11 Report Drugs in Family Programming with Cliffside Malibu Executives
FOX 11 Report Drugs in Family Programming with Cliffside Malibu Executives
FOX 11 Cory Montieth Heroin OD, Cliffside Malibu
Richard Taite on TMZ – Ending Addiction For Good in VMA Gift Bags
Dr. Damon Raskin on Entertainment Tonight about Bon Jovi’s Daughter
Cliffside Malibu Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Saturday Morning CEO: Guest – Richard Taite
Dr. Raskin on ABC News Tribute to ‘Glee’ Star Corey Montieth
Dr Damon Raskin, Cliffside Malibu, Comments on OMG! Insider about Amanda Bynes
Dr Damon Raskin on Nightline on Angus T Jones
Dr Damon Raskin Comments on Kerry Kennedy’s Arrest After a Car Accident ABC News
The International Neuropsychological Society
Will hold its mid-year meeting in Jerusalem, Israel. The conference will bring neuropsychologists from around the world together to discuss brain-behavior relationships. The theme of the meeting is “Neuropsychology from Lab to Rehab” and will reflect a broad range of scientific work from neuropsychology and other related disciplines. Dr. Scharff will speak on the subject “Addiction, Neuroscience, and Psychology: Transdisciplinary Approaches Creating Breakthroughs in Addiction Recovery.”
The 7th World Congress For Psychotherapy
The 7th World Congress for Psychotherapy will take place August 25-29 in Durban, South Africa. Dr. Scharff will speak on the topic of The Neuroscience of Addiction Recovery: Creating A “Recovery Feedback Loop”.
Canadian Conference on Positive Psychology
The conference will bring to Ottawa, Canada, internationally-renowned researchers in positive psychology, positive psychology practitioners, clinicians, educators and teachers, business consultants, and coaches from around the world. Dr. Scharff spoke on the topic, “From despondency to hope: Ending addiction for good using a positive psychological approach.”
The Jewish Theological Seminary
Dr. Scharff shares her insights about addiction and recovery with rabbinical students and faculty of the Jewish Theological Seminary in New York. The Jewish Theological Seminary of America is a preeminent institution of Jewish higher education that integrates rigorous academic scholarship and teaching with a commitment to strengthening Jewish tradition, Jewish lives and Jewish communities. Dr. Scharff helps spiritual leaders learn to identify addiction and counsel those in need of help toward available resources.
The International Conference of the Association of Psychology and Psychiatry
This conference for Adults and Children was held in Athens, Greece. Dr. Scharff spoke on the topic: Overcoming Addiction: Practical Applications of Recent Advances in Neuroscience, Psychology and Complementary Medicine. (Part 1, Part 2)
The Southwest Symposium: Integrative Medicine Conference
This conference brings together practitioners, educators, and other healthcare professionals in the fields of acupuncture, gi gong, nursing, and massage therapy. “The Heart of the Medicine” was the conference theme for 2014; Dr. Scharff spoke on the psychological healing that is needed for addicts to prevent relapse.
Being Deliberately with Beth Dolan
Weekly podcast featuring stories of inspired people doing extraordinary acts of love, kindness and compassion and in the process inspiring others to do the same. Dr. Constance Scharff will be the featured guest. Recorded December 22, 2013.
“Creating Hope: The Key to Effective Addiction Treatment”
Constance Scharff, PhD, presented a keynote address at the 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Addiction Research & Therapy (July 22-24, 2013) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Her address, presented to many of the world’s leading addiction researchers from research hospitals and universities in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa, was titled, “Creating Hope: The Key to Effective Addiction Treatment.” Her talk focused on the ways we can encourage and support those we treat to embolden them to have the resolve and fortitude to recover.
“Developing Holistic, Integrated Approaches to Addiction Treatment”
The International Congress on Naturopathic Medicine (July 7-9, 2013), in Paris, France, is the premier international conference for the most influential and inspiring complementary medicine practitioners and healthcare professionals who are dedicated to improving patient care. Constance Scharff, PhD, will present, “Developing Holistic, Integrated Approaches to Addiction Treatment That Create Lasting Recovery,” a presentation in which she will discuss how complimentary medical therapies help to create lasting addiction recovery.
“The Brain and Addiction Recovery: Applying Neuroscience to Addiction Treatment Produces Successful Recovery”
Addiction is increasingly being understood as a behavioral disorder that affects brain function. To speak to the powerful impact of various interventions on addiction and the roles neuroplasticity and cognitive modifiability play in addiction recovery, Constance Scharff, PhD gives a presentation at the The Jerusalem International Conference on Neuroplasticity and Cognitive Modifiability (June 2-5, 2013), in Jerusalem, Israel.
Constance Scharff, PhD, speaks at the International Academic Forum on Ending Addiction for Good
IAFOR (International Academic Forum) is a major Asian Think Tank founded in 2009 by a group of Asian, European and North American academics and business professionals. IAFOR is a mission driven organization dedicated to providing and promoting meaningful dialogue irrespective of international borders. It sponsors conferences where leading thinkers from around the world can engage in important conversations to improve life in each of our respective areas of expertise. Dr. Scharff participated with over 300 academics from around the world in the March 2013 conference on psychology and behavioral science in Osaka, Japan.
Constance Scharff, PhD, speaks at the California Institute of Integral Studies.
The California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) is a leading university in San Francisco, focused on providing education to graduate students that pushes the boundaries of conventional thought. Since its origins in the mid-20th century, CIIS has been committed to the exploration of the nature and potentials of human consciousness and transformation. Dr. Scharff is a graduate of this illustrious institution and returned to speak to students and alumnae from its psychology programs.